About this offer
2 hours 15 minutes
Guided e-bike tour
Stylish e-bikes from EGO Movement
City round tour of important works of art
Entire route on bike paths
Art in public spaces (KiöR) is highly regarded in Zurich, as it accompanies and characterizes the changing times in the various quarters of Zurich.
On this city tour with electrically-powered bicycles, participants discover art in public spaces, art on buildings, and hidden or amusing works that only insiders know about. The main focus is on the trendy quarter of Zürich-West. Thanks to the stylish e-bikes from EGO Movement, tours members can cycle from one artwork to the next – some of which are located quite far apart – swiftly and effortlessly.
Flagship Store EGO Movement, Lagerstrasse 100 (8004, Zürich)
- Participation for people aged 16 and above
- Driver´s license not required
- Feasible for everyone who can ride a bicycle
- The tour starts with brief instructions on how to use the e-bike
- Takes place in all weathers. Participants will be informed by telephone if the tour has to be cancelled due to particularly bad weather.
- Participants are responsible for organizing their own food and insurance
- Language tour: German
- On our tours, we recommend that guests carry with them and wear face masks.
- The recommended safety distance between guests and the tour guide must be maintained.
- Customer data, such as telephone number and e-mail address, are required when booking a tour.
This out-of-the-ordinary city tour combines the enjoyment of cycling with a tour of art in public spaces in Zurich.
Public guided Tour: May – October, Saturday
Small-group tour with max. 9 persons