About this offer
2 hours 15 minutes
Guided e-bike tour
Stylish e-bikes from EGO Movement
17 km (11mile) city tour and countless impressions
Entire route on bike paths
On hardly any other city tour can visitors discover Zurich from so many different perspectives than on the guided E-Bike Tour.
With the stylish e-bikes from EGO Movement, participants can explore urban Zurich without overly exerting themselves. The tour leads along bike paths through the lively Zürich-West quarter, with its former industrial halls that nowadays house restaurants, cafés, and galleries. A short – but thanks to the electrically generated power – effortless climb takes them up to the Rigiblick funicular, where they can enjoy a breathtaking view over downtown Zurich. Subsequently, the route heads back down the hill through pretty residential quarters to the lake, passing many of Zurich´s main sights – including the University and the Grossmünster – on the way. Back on level ground, it continues along the picturesque shores of Lake Zurich. Finally, the route leads along safe bike paths through the Kasernenareal and back to the starting point at Europaallee.
Flagship Store EGO Movement, Lagerstrasse 100 (8004, Zürich)
9 Places available
2 Places available
3 Places available
If the reservation is cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
The total payment of the reservation is required on the day of booking.
- Participation for people aged 16 and above
- Driver’s license not required
- Feasible for everyone who can ride a bicycle
- The tour starts with brief instructions on how to use the e-bike
- Takes place in all weathers. Participants will be informed by telephone if the tour has to be cancelled due to particularly bad weather.
- Participants are responsible for organizing their own food and insurance
- Language: German, English
- On our tours, we recommend that guests carry with them and wear face masks.
- The recommended safety distance between guests and the tour guide must be maintained.
- Customer data, such as telephone number and e-mail address, are required when booking a tour.
Public guided Tour:
- May – August: Saturday & Sunday
- September - October: Sunday
Small-group tour with max. 9 persons